Basic information on Personal Data Protection
In compliance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, the data subject is informed of the following:
Identity: NBN23 S.L.
Postal address: JUAN DE LA CIERVA Y CODORNIU, 27 EDIFICIO WELLNESS 1 PARQUE TECNOLOGICO 46980-PATERNA
CIF: B40634206 (VAT ESB40634206) E-mail: email@example.com
Website: The digital basketball statistics solution – NBN23
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The data will be processed for the provision of the service and commercial prospecting of our services/products.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as strictly necessary, as long as the deletion of the data is not requested, or until it no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected.
The legal basis on which the data processing is based is as follows:
- Unequivocal and express consent of our customers to receive the service provided.
- Execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
- Legitimate interest.
- Follow-up of legal obligations.
Data may be transferred to suppliers, third parties or for statistical purposes.
You are protected by the following rights under the RGPD:
- Right to request access to personal data, you may request information from the person responsible for a file on whether your personal data is being processed.
- Right to request rectification allows you to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object to the processing, allows you to request that the data cease to be processed under the legally established requirements.
- Right to request its deletion: to revoke the consent given and request the deletion of personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: the right to demand that measures be applied to such data in order, among other things, to prevent their modification or, where appropriate, their erasure or deletion.
- Right to data portability: to request that the information be provided in a structured and clear format to another Data Controller.
How to exercise these rights?
- By writing to JUAN DE LA CIERVA Y CODORNIU, 27 EDIFICIO WELLNESS 1 PARQUE TECNOLOGICO 46980-PATERNA
- By e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, at any time if the interested party considers that their data is not being treated in an appropriate manner or as required by the interested party, they may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( Agencia Española de Protección de Datos | AEPD ).